Hooray, hurrah! Not only are people outside of my family reading Coffee, Kids & Ice Cream, but I have been nominated for an award by fellow blogger, Elyse from the fab Just Murrayed – thank you so much! I am a very happy lady.
The Liebster Award celebrates new bloggers and is simply a very nice nod to say well done and I like your work.
Here are the Liebster Award rules:
1 – Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2 – Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
3 – Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
4 – Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
5 – Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Below are my answers to the questions I was asked by Elyse…
- What is your favourite candy?
I am literally obsessed with Dairy Milk Oreo. It’s quite a new offering here in the UK and I’m on at least one bar a night. God help me when I stop breastfeeding and I’m no longer burning off the extra calories.
- What is 1 of your pet peeves?
Probably a pet peeve of women across the world, but my husband puts his dirty pants and socks NEXT to the wash bin. WHY? WHY?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
I love a reality TV series called Made In Chelsea. I get far too into the storylines and I really believe everything that happens is real. I’m hooked on the drama.
- Where’s the most interesting place you’ve visited and why?
As part of our honeymoon we went on safari in Timbavati in the National Kruger Park. We stayed in a tented camp called Tanda Tula, where the animals could literally wonder in and help themselves to a buffet. This happened one night when we were being treated to a private dinner on our veranda. A hyena helped himself to the cheese board and I was furious that I missed it as it was such a good story. But be careful what you wish for, the next day I was about 30 seconds away from being bitten by a black mamba snake. The guides gave me the nickname Lucky!
- How did you come up with the name for your blog?
I chose Coffee, Kids & Ice Cream as they’re three of the most prominent things in my life right now. Coffee, I currently mainline the stuff and can’t survive without it. Kids, they rule my life, and ice cream? Ice cream is the bread and butter for the Capocci family and consequently it dictates our lives, especially during the summer.
- What’s one food you couldn’t live without?
Potato Waffles. Fact.
- What do you think is your greatest strength?
My husband just said my tenacity, but I would probably say my honesty.
- In the film of your life, who would play you?
For some reason I always come back to Drew Barrymore, I think someone a hundred years ago told me I look a little like her.
- What would the title be?
Mr Whippy’s Wife
- If you could only rescue one thing from your burning house, what would it be?
The CD of my wedding photos (although I have no idea where it is!?)
Congratulations! The ten new bloggers I have chosen to nominate are…
Clare @ My Tunbridge Wells
Donna @ Beauty and the Pug
Carolyn @ Carolyn Blogs
Victoria @ The Style Journal
Charley @ Spidermum
Lynn @ West Village Wanderer
Folakemi @ Not Just A Mum
Melissa @ MummyBee
Rebecca @ Savvy Mums Business
Lisa @ Four Walls, Rainy Days
Here are my 10 questions for you lovely lot…
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favourite piece of clothing and why?
- Twitter or Facebook?
- If you could have your own business, what would it be?
- If you were a Frozen character, would you be Elsa or Anna? Olaf or Christoph?
- What was your favourite subject at school and why?
- What’s your favourite film?
- What piece of technology could you not live without?
- What job did you have before you become a blogger?
- If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?
A huge thank you to Elyse at Just Murrayed again for my nomination, and well done to everyone who has been nominated.